8 Days, Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Lake Natron, Serengeti, Ngorongoro
DAY 1: Leave Moshi in the early morning and drive to Tarangire National Park for full day game drive enjoy wildlife viewing including herds of elephant, leopard, and many more. Dinner and overnight at camp site / lodge.
DAY 2; After breakfast drive to lake Manyara National Park for full day game viewing visit the lake and enjoy millions of pink flamingos, also visit the hot spring - MAJI MOTO with plenty of wildlife viewing till late afternoon. Then drive to camp site / lodge for dinner and overnight .
DAY 3; After breakfast drive to Lake Natron via Engaruka village for short historic tour thereafter head towards Kamakia camp for early dinner and short rest. After rest then transfer to starting point of active volcano - mount Oldoinyo Lengai, and begin to climb all the way to summit which is 2878 Meters and enjoy sunrise experience.
DAY 4; After sunrise experience on Oldoinyo Lengai walk down to the Kamakia camp for breakfast and rest. In the afternoon after rest, visit Lake Natron and see millions of flamingos, visit a Maasai boma which entails Maasai culture and dancing. Dinner and overnight at camp site / lodge.
DAY 5; After breakfast visit the waterfall enjoy swimming then drive towards Serengeti National Park via Lobo area with game en-route all the way to camp site / lodge for dinner and overnight.
DAY 6; After breakfast, full day game drive in Serengeti National Park and enjoy the endless plains on the way to western corridor until sunset. Thereafter, drive to camp site / lodge for dinner and overnight.
DAY 7: Early morning sun-rise game viewing, enjoy wildlife in their most active state including watch predators hunting then drive to camp for full breakfast and continue with game en-route. Thereafter, drive to camp site / lodge at Ngorongoro Crater rim for dinner and overnight.
DAY 8: After breakfast drive to Ngorongoro Crater floor for half day game viewing in the crater and enjoy to see plenty of wildlife including black rhino, hippo and many more. Then in the late afternoon drive back to Moshi.
Highlights for Safari:
Tarangire National Park;
- Giant African Baobab trees.
- Large Elephant herds.
- It is in this Park that visitors will be able to see threatened as well as endangered species ofsuch as ebony trees, Python, cheetah, elephants, African wild dogs, lesser and greater Kudu, Beisa Oryx, Gerenuk and others
- Birdlife in Tarangire is just Amazing ! About 550 species of birds have been recorded in the park, which is larger number of bird species than the famous Serengeti.
Lake Manyara National Park;
- Famous tree-climbing lions.
- Large flocks of flamingos.
- One of Africa’s densely populated African elephants herds
- Hot water springs is one of the rare geological feature that give visitors to this area an opportunity to explore. The springs are 70 degrees warm enough to boil an egg!
- For birdwatchers ,the Park is a paradise with more than 350 species of birds identified.
- Most likely areas in Tanzania to see the endangered Black Rhino.
- The largest un-flooded and unbroken caldera in the world.
- Large Elephant herds.
- chances of encountering leopard here are also good, and fabulous black-maned lions.
- Many flamingos are also attracted to the soda waters of Lake Magadi.
- A UNESCO’s world Heritage site and a biosphere reserve since 1981, Serengeti is one of the oldest and the largest National Park in Africa.
- Serengeti is one of the most famous wildlife areas in the world with the greatest concentration of wild animals on the planet!
- This world -renowned Park is a sanctuary for last remaining annual mammal migration in the world (The great Wildebeeste Migration).
- Serengeti is home to the richest large predator/prey interactions worldwide and its plant and animal diversity is equally rich.
- There are more than 530 species of bird that has been recorded in Serengeti, a quarter of which migrate annually to or through the park.
- To witness these unique wonders, Serengeti offers game viewing, walking safaris, hot air balloon filming and photographic safaris.
- Lake Natron is a mineral-rich soda lake in northern Tanzania, at the border with Kenya.
- It's a breeding ground for hundreds of thousands of lesser flamingos, despite the highly alkaline state of the striking red waters.
- It sits below Ol Doinyo Lengai, a soaring active volcano in the Rift Valley.
- Trails lead from the lake to the Engero Sero waterfalls, which flow over craggy rocks into a natural pool.
CAMPING AND LODGE SAFARI
2 Days Safari: Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater
2 Days Safari: Tarangire, Ngorongoro
3 Days Safari: Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro, Tarangire
3 Days Safari: Ngorongoro, Serengeti
4 Days Safari: Ngorongoro Crater Hingland
4 Days Safari: Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro
4 Days Safari: Ngorongoro, Serengeti
4 Days Safari: Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro
5 Days Safari: Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro
5 Days Safari: Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro
5 Days Safari: Arusha NP, Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Eyasi
6 Days Safari: Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Tarangire
6 Days Safari: Lake Manyara N/P, Lake Eyasi, Ngorongoro Crater And Serengeti
6 Days Safari: Arusha Park, Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara
7 Days Safari: Arusha Park, Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro And Lake Manyara
7 Days Safari: Arusha Park, Tarangire, Lake Lake Eyasi
7 Days Safari: Tarangire, Ngorongoro, Serengeti, Lake Natron, Lake Manyara
8 Days Ngorongoro Crater Highland Trekking Safari
8 Days Safari: Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Lake Natron, Serengeti, Ngorongoro
10 Days Safari: Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro, Treking to Crate Highland Oldonyo Lengai