4 Days Ngorongoro, Serengeti
DAY 1: Leave Moshi early morning and drive to Ngorongoro crater floor for game viewing enjoy plenty of wildlife in the crater with picnic lunch en-route. Dinner and overnight at Camp site / Lodge.
DAY 2:After breakfast drive to Serengeti with game en-route via Olduvai Gorge, enjoy sunset game drive at Seronera River. Thereafter drive to Camp site / Lodge for dinner and overnight.
DAY 3: After breakfast spend a full day game viewing and enjoy the endless plains towards the western corridor at Gurumeti river - home of crocodiles and plenty of other wildlife. Thereafter, drive to Camp site / Lodge for dinner and overnight.
DAY 4: Early morning sunrise game drive in Serengeti Seronera area where you can see plenty of wildlife taking advantage of the cooler temperatures of the early morning - experience predators hunting prey and much more. Thereafter drive back to the camp for full breakfast then continue with game drive with picnic lunch box en-route until the afternoon. Afterwards drive back to Moshi.
Highlights for Safari:
- Most likely areas in Tanzania to see the endangered Black Rhino.
- The largest un-flooded and unbroken caldera in the world.
- Large Elephant herds.
- chances of encountering leopard here are also good, and fabulous black-maned lions.
- Many flamingos are also attracted to the soda waters of Lake Magadi.
- A UNESCO’s world Heritage site and a biosphere reserve since 1981, Serengeti is one of the oldest and the largest National Park in Africa.
- Serengeti is one of the most famous wildlife areas in the world with the greatest concentration of wild animals on the planet!
- This world -renowned Park is a sanctuary for last remaining annual mammal migration in the world (The great Wildebeeste Migration).
- Serengeti is home to the richest large predator/prey interactions worldwide and its plant and animal diversity is equally rich.
- There are more than 530 species of bird that has been recorded in Serengeti, a quarter of which migrate annually to or through the park.
- To witness these unique wonders, Serengeti offers game viewing, walking safaris, hot air balloon filming and photographic safaris.
CAMPING AND LODGE SAFARI
2 Days Safari: Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater
2 Days Safari: Tarangire, Ngorongoro
3 Days Safari: Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro, Tarangire
3 Days Safari: Ngorongoro, Serengeti
4 Days Safari: Ngorongoro Crater Hingland
4 Days Safari: Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro
4 Days Safari: Ngorongoro, Serengeti
4 Days Safari: Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro
5 Days Safari: Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro
5 Days Safari: Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro
5 Days Safari: Arusha NP, Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Eyasi
6 Days Safari: Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Tarangire
6 Days Safari: Lake Manyara N/P, Lake Eyasi, Ngorongoro Crater And Serengeti
6 Days Safari: Arusha Park, Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara
7 Days Safari: Arusha Park, Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro And Lake Manyara
7 Days Safari: Arusha Park, Tarangire, Lake Lake Eyasi
7 Days Safari: Tarangire, Ngorongoro, Serengeti, Lake Natron, Lake Manyara
8 Days Ngorongoro Crater Highland Trekking Safari
8 Days Safari: Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Lake Natron, Serengeti, Ngorongoro
10 Days Safari: Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro, Treking to Crate Highland Oldonyo Lengai