6 Days, Lake Manyara N/P, Lake Eyasi, Ngorongoro Crater And Serengeti
DAY1: Leave Moshi early morning drive to Lake Manyara National Park for day game viewing. Dinner and overnight at camp site / lodge.
DAY2: After breakfast drive to lake Eyasi in bushmen area and visit lake and enjoy sun set then drive to camp site / lodge for dinner and overnight.
DAY3: Early morning visit bushmen in the bushmen area and enjoy their activities including hunting, culture and daily life. Thereafter walk back to camp for lunch then drive to camp site / lodge for dinner and overnight.
DAY4: After breakfast drive to Serengeti via Olduvai Gorge for historical tour then continue with game en route to Seronera area for your sun set game drive then later drive to camp site / lodge for dinner and overnight.
DAY5: Early morning sunrise game drive in Serengeti Seronera area where you can see plenty of wildlife taking advantage of the cooler temperatures of the early morning - experience predators hunting prey and much more. Thereafter drive back to the camp for full breakfast then continue with game drive with picnic lunch box en-route until the afternoon. Afterwards drive to Ngorongoro camp site / lodge for dinner and overnight.
DAY6: After breakfast drive to Ngorongoro crater floor for half day game viewing enjoy plenty of wildlife in the crater with picnic lunch en-route. Then later in the afternoon drive back to Moshi.
Highlights for Safari:
Lake Manyara National Park;
- Famous tree-climbing lions.
- Large flocks of flamingos.
- One of Africa’s densely populated African elephants herds
- Hot water springs is one of the rare geological feature that give visitors to this area an opportunity to explore. The springs are 70 degrees warm enough to boil an egg!
- For birdwatchers ,the Park is a paradise with more than 350 species of birds identified.
- Most likely areas in Tanzania to see the endangered Black Rhino.
- The largest un-flooded and unbroken caldera in the world.
- Large Elephant herds.
- chances of encountering leopard here are also good, and fabulous black-maned lions.
- Many flamingos are also attracted to the soda waters of Lake Magadi.
- A UNESCO’s world Heritage site and a biosphere reserve since 1981, Serengeti is one of the oldest and the largest National Park in Africa.
- Serengeti is one of the most famous wildlife areas in the world with the greatest concentration of wild animals on the planet!
- This world -renowned Park is a sanctuary for last remaining annual mammal migration in the world (The great Wildebeeste Migration).
- Serengeti is home to the richest large predator/prey interactions worldwide and its plant and animal diversity is equally rich.
- There are more than 530 species of bird that has been recorded in Serengeti, a quarter of which migrate annually to or through the park.
- To witness these unique wonders, Serengeti offers game viewing, walking safaris, hot air balloon filming and photographic safaris.
- Walks with Hadzabe and Datoga Bushmen
- Hunter and Gatherer Ethnic Groups
- Wildlife Encounters
CAMPING AND LODGE SAFARI
2 Days Safari: Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater
2 Days Safari: Tarangire, Ngorongoro
3 Days Safari: Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro, Tarangire
3 Days Safari: Ngorongoro, Serengeti
4 Days Safari: Ngorongoro Crater Hingland
4 Days Safari: Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro
4 Days Safari: Ngorongoro, Serengeti
4 Days Safari: Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro
5 Days Safari: Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro
5 Days Safari: Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro
5 Days Safari: Arusha NP, Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Eyasi
6 Days Safari: Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Tarangire
6 Days Safari: Lake Manyara N/P, Lake Eyasi, Ngorongoro Crater And Serengeti
6 Days Safari: Arusha Park, Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara
7 Days Safari: Arusha Park, Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro And Lake Manyara
7 Days Safari: Arusha Park, Tarangire, Lake Lake Eyasi
7 Days Safari: Tarangire, Ngorongoro, Serengeti, Lake Natron, Lake Manyara
8 Days Ngorongoro Crater Highland Trekking Safari
8 Days Safari: Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Lake Natron, Serengeti, Ngorongoro
10 Days Safari: Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro, Treking to Crate Highland Oldonyo Lengai