7 Days, Tarangire, Ngorongoro, Serengeti, Lake Natron, Lake Manyara
DAY 1: Leave Moshi and drive to Tarangire National Park for full day game viewing with picnic lunch box en-route. Enjoy wildlife game viewing until late afternoon then drive to camp site / lodge for dinner and overnight.
DAY2: After breakfast drive to lake Manyara National park for full day game viewing. Here you will visit the lake and see millions of pink flamingos, tree climbing lions and much more until the late afternoon. Thereafter drive to camp site / lodge for dinner and overnight.
DAY3: After breakfast drive to Ngorongoro crater for full day game viewing enjoy game viewing until sunset with picnic lunch en-route. Dinner and overnight at camp site / lodge.
DAY4: After breakfast drive to Serengeti National Park via Olduvai Gorge a historical place where you can find the first remains of mankind. Then continue with game en route to Seronera area for sunset game viewing. Dinner and overnight at camp site / lodge.
DAY5: After breakfast spend a full day game drive in the Serengeti, enjoy the game drive in endless plains towards the western corridor until sunset. Dinner and overnight at camp site / lodge.
DAY6: Early morning sunrise game drive, enjoy viewing predators and other game in their active state for example watch predators hunting their prey and much more, thereafter drive to the camp for full breakfast then continue with game drive towards Lobo area with game en-route towards Lake Natron. Dinner and overnight at camp site / lodge.
DAY7: After breakfast visit Lake Natron and enjoy seeing millions of pink flamingos then walk back to the camp for lunch, afterwards visit waterfall then head back to Moshi.
Highlights for Safari:
Tarangire National Park;
- Giant African Baobab trees.
- Large Elephant herds.
- It is in this Park that visitors will be able to see threatened as well as endangered species ofsuch as ebony trees, Python, cheetah, elephants, African wild dogs, lesser and greater Kudu, Beisa Oryx, Gerenuk and others
- Birdlife in Tarangire is just Amazing ! About 550 species of birds have been recorded in the park, which is larger number of bird species than the famous Serengeti.
Lake Manyara National Park;
- Famous tree-climbing lions.
- Large flocks of flamingos.
- One of Africa’s densely populated African elephants herds
- Hot water springs is one of the rare geological feature that give visitors to this area an opportunity to explore. The springs are 70 degrees warm enough to boil an egg!
- For birdwatchers ,the Park is a paradise with more than 350 species of birds identified.
- Most likely areas in Tanzania to see the endangered Black Rhino.
- The largest un-flooded and unbroken caldera in the world.
- Large Elephant herds.
- chances of encountering leopard here are also good, and fabulous black-maned lions.
- Many flamingos are also attracted to the soda waters of Lake Magadi.
- A UNESCO’s world Heritage site and a biosphere reserve since 1981, Serengeti is one of the oldest and the largest National Park in Africa.
- Serengeti is one of the most famous wildlife areas in the world with the greatest concentration of wild animals on the planet!
- This world -renowned Park is a sanctuary for last remaining annual mammal migration in the world (The great Wildebeeste Migration).
- Serengeti is home to the richest large predator/prey interactions worldwide and its plant and animal diversity is equally rich.
- There are more than 530 species of bird that has been recorded in Serengeti, a quarter of which migrate annually to or through the park.
- To witness these unique wonders, Serengeti offers game viewing, walking safaris, hot air balloon filming and photographic safaris.
- Lake Natron is a mineral-rich soda lake in northern Tanzania, at the border with Kenya.
- It's a breeding ground for hundreds of thousands of lesser flamingos, despite the highly alkaline state of the striking red waters.
- It sits below Ol Doinyo Lengai, a soaring active volcano in the Rift Valley.
- Trails lead from the lake to the Engero Sero waterfalls, which flow over craggy rocks into a natural pool.
CAMPING AND LODGE SAFARI
2 Days Safari: Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater
2 Days Safari: Tarangire, Ngorongoro
3 Days Safari: Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro, Tarangire
3 Days Safari: Ngorongoro, Serengeti
4 Days Safari: Ngorongoro Crater Hingland
4 Days Safari: Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro
4 Days Safari: Ngorongoro, Serengeti
4 Days Safari: Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro
5 Days Safari: Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro
5 Days Safari: Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro
5 Days Safari: Arusha NP, Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Eyasi
6 Days Safari: Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Tarangire
6 Days Safari: Lake Manyara N/P, Lake Eyasi, Ngorongoro Crater And Serengeti
6 Days Safari: Arusha Park, Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara
7 Days Safari: Arusha Park, Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro And Lake Manyara
7 Days Safari: Arusha Park, Tarangire, Lake Lake Eyasi
7 Days Safari: Tarangire, Ngorongoro, Serengeti, Lake Natron, Lake Manyara
8 Days Ngorongoro Crater Highland Trekking Safari
8 Days Safari: Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Lake Natron, Serengeti, Ngorongoro
10 Days Safari: Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro, Treking to Crate Highland Oldonyo Lengai