5 Days Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro
DAY 1: Leave Moshi early morning and drive to Tarangire National Park for full day game viewing until afternoon with picnic lunch en-route. Enjoy wildlife including big groups of elephant, lion, zebra, baobab trees and much more. Dinner and overnight at Camp site / Lodge.
DAY 2: After breakfast drive to Serengeti with game en-route, enjoy sunset game drive at Seronera River. Thereafter drive to Camp site / Lodge for dinner and overnight
DAY 3: After breakfast spend a full day game viewing and enjoy the endless plains towards the western corridor at Gurumeti river - home of crocodiles and plenty of other wildlife. Thereafter, drive to Camp site / Lodge for dinner and overnight.
DAY 4: Early morning sunrise game drive in Serengeti Seronera area where you can see plenty of wildlife taking advantage of the cooler temperatures of the early morning - experience predators hunting prey and much more. Thereafter drive back to the camp for full breakfast then continue with game drive with picnic lunch box en-route until the afternoon. Afterwards drive to Ngorongoro Camp site / Lodge for dinner and overnight.
DAY 5: After breakfast drive to Ngorongoro crater floor for half day game viewing enjoy plenty of wildlife in the crater with picnic lunch en-route. Thereafter drive back to Moshi.
Highlights for Safari:
Tarangire National Park;
- Giant African Baobab trees.
- Large Elephant herds.
- It is in this Park that visitors will be able to see threatened as well as endangered species ofsuch as ebony trees, Python, cheetah, elephants, African wild dogs, lesser and greater Kudu, Beisa Oryx, Gerenuk and others
- Birdlife in Tarangire is just Amazing ! About 550 species of birds have been recorded in the park, which is larger number of bird species than the famous Serengeti.
- Most likely areas in Tanzania to see the endangered Black Rhino.
- The largest un-flooded and unbroken caldera in the world.
- Large Elephant herds.
- chances of encountering leopard here are also good, and fabulous black-maned lions.
- Many flamingos are also attracted to the soda waters of Lake Magadi.
- A UNESCO’s world Heritage site and a biosphere reserve since 1981, Serengeti is one of the oldest and the largest National Park in Africa.
- Serengeti is one of the most famous wildlife areas in the world with the greatest concentration of wild animals on the planet!
- This world -renowned Park is a sanctuary for last remaining annual mammal migration in the world (The great Wildebeeste Migration).
- Serengeti is home to the richest large predator/prey interactions worldwide and its plant and animal diversity is equally rich.
- There are more than 530 species of bird that has been recorded in Serengeti, a quarter of which migrate annually to or through the park.
- To witness these unique wonders, Serengeti offers game viewing, walking safaris, hot air balloon filming and photographic safaris.
CAMPING AND LODGE SAFARI
2 Days Safari: Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater
2 Days Safari: Tarangire, Ngorongoro
3 Days Safari: Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro, Tarangire
3 Days Safari: Ngorongoro, Serengeti
4 Days Safari: Ngorongoro Crater Hingland
4 Days Safari: Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro
4 Days Safari: Ngorongoro, Serengeti
4 Days Safari: Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro
5 Days Safari: Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro
5 Days Safari: Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro
5 Days Safari: Arusha NP, Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Eyasi
6 Days Safari: Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Tarangire
6 Days Safari: Lake Manyara N/P, Lake Eyasi, Ngorongoro Crater And Serengeti
6 Days Safari: Arusha Park, Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara
7 Days Safari: Arusha Park, Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro And Lake Manyara
7 Days Safari: Arusha Park, Tarangire, Lake Lake Eyasi
7 Days Safari: Tarangire, Ngorongoro, Serengeti, Lake Natron, Lake Manyara
8 Days Ngorongoro Crater Highland Trekking Safari
8 Days Safari: Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Lake Natron, Serengeti, Ngorongoro
10 Days Safari: Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro, Treking to Crate Highland Oldonyo Lengai